18 November 2010
Happy best ( i hope ) birthday BABY!!!!








SO another year has come & gone for the most perfect awesome cute & amazing guy EVER!!!! We started off the special day with something that any special day can't go with out.....lol, i know what ur thinking....but in real life it was P90X for me...of course, & WoW for Arthur, after bfast in bed, which Jaime happily reminded me of at an hour that no good person should ever have to be awake at. Then we went out shopping with Jaime, to get some new clothes for Arthur & somehow Jaime ended up with a new dress as well...that conniving little thing. Then followed an hour or so of me making a sweet Wow shield for Arthur's bday cake, though it did look waay better in my head than on the plate, but he liked it so it was for the win. Then came the Cattle Baron......duuuuude........ribs........yummmmmm.......seriously I'm not a fan of ribs but a bite off my dad's plate of smokey bbq jack Daniels fall off the bone ribs and I'm a believer. In case ur a bit lost the Cattle Baron is a great fancy steakhouse, hence the cowboy outfits, that we all went to for dinner, after i put on as many layers as possible & still had to keep my jacket on the whole time. Definitely i am the worst Canadian ever. Anyways we had an awesome day & it's all thanks to you, Baby, for being here & being the best everything......seriously
posted by Priya @ 4:25 p.m.  
10 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links