29 September 2008
of weridos & such







ok i can explain for the weirdness. We were having an activity & i thought we might as well do something different so i told everyone to come in something they'd never in their life wear, hence the reason I'm in pink & a dress, not to mention it was waaay too big & i had to stuff it with Arthur's boxers. i made up some games while i was cooking the day before so i tried them out on my home members. i think some ppl got sick from one of them involving vinegar shots. oh well ptl.


Another family day. Another ice cream. I'm weaning for reals this time. Tomorrow pls pray for me. I'll post when it's over.
posted by Priya @ 10:48 a.m.  
3 Comments:
  • At October 1, 2008 at 10:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think you look stunning in the pink dress. you should wear pink more often...and dresses! hehe...

     
  • At October 1, 2008 at 8:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heeeeeey! I am so angry at you! You NEVER let us take vinegar shots. And I shall never forgive you for that:P. But yes, you do look quite lovely in the pink dress. Definitely a MUST wear. Hehe

     
  • At October 7, 2008 at 1:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahah Arthur looks sooo funny...
    how are u guys? jamie is just the cutest...good luck with the weaning.. i wonder if I'll miss it....

    -dar

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links