18 November 2008
Happy 22nd Birthday Babe!!!
This is just to say Happy Birthday to the best guy in the whole widest world. Baby, I love you soooooo much & i hope your birthday was really cool & special. Thank you for all those things you do to help me & how you take Jaime in the mornings so I can sleep & after quiet time & during the evenings. Thank you for how you always think of me first & you always do so many things to make me happy. Even waaaaaayyyyy before I liked you back when we were 12 & 14 I always liked to be around you & talk with you & hang out with you. You were so sweet & fun & thoughtful . I love you & I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have you forever. xxxxx
posted by Priya @ 11:03 a.m.  
2 Comments:
  • At November 22, 2008 at 8:35 p.m., Blogger The Life and Times of Marianne McKen said…

    Awww, so sweet! Yeh, Happy Birthday Arthur. Hope that you're Bday was lots of fun and that this year is super great. Huggies!

     
  • At December 3, 2008 at 3:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Arthur!!!
    I hope this year will be filled with everything you've ever desired for. You're one of the most fun and nicest guys I ever met, seriously.
    Keep up the "coolness", God bless ya, love ya man!!!


    PS-I know it's late to wish all of this, but it's better than to wait till next year :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links