10 October 2008
She's all grown up
A quick post b4 I'm off to Mexico for the Ed seminar. Jaime has done so well with this whole weaning thing. She understood & didn't whine for boobie at all. I slept with her still the whole time & Arthur just has to put her to sleep at quiet time & night, but besides that everything is normal, well except for the major enlarging of my poor boobs into a mass the size of 2 basketballs. They're starting to go down now it's been 2 wks, but they still hurt & every time I play soccer especially when tackling someone at ramming speed. Anyways I weaned her with the Rosie method as i call it & I was still with her all the time, but she was so good & i didn't even have to wear things with high necks or whatever. Everytime she would see them she'd tell me," babies boobies, not Jaime's." Thanks so much Jo & Rosie for your help with advice & all. She's really into sleeping on my tummy cuz she still sleeps with us, but it's so uncomfortable plus she wakes up early & blows on my stomach to tickle me & laughs. She is so cute & can talk so well. She just misses the articles, but sides that can say pretty much anything. I don't understand her a lot of times & she gets frusterated cuz she has to repeat herself over & over. She copies everything I do & tries to help me with everything like plucking mine & the other little boys' eyebrows which is her stabbing our eyes with tweesers & putting on makeup on me & the sheets & folding clothes. This will be my first time away from her & my first time away from Arthur for more than 5 days since we've been together. I've been so blessed to never have had to be away for longer, but I'm looking forward to this & thanks so much Baby for letting me go. I love you xxx will post when i get back.
posted by Priya @ 10:08 a.m.  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links