06 December 2008
Almost big

This picture has nothing to do with this post but yesturday was Rachel's bday so I had to put it. WE LOVE YOU RACHEL & MISSED YOU LOTS. It's great to have you home again.


Here's our little rascal. Everytime the little boy cries cuz he fell down she tells him, "You're fine, Adrian, you're fine".



She's so animated & foolish. Her new favorite song is "I like to move it", & she makes the stuffed animals dance while she sings.



She loves to give "fishy kisses."
She thinks she's superman & tries to fly. I don't know where she got that from, but apparently superman can wear a dress as well. She's gonna be 2 on the 12th of Jan & she always tells me, "Mommy in January is my birthday cake." PLS any body with good 2 yr old birthday ideas feel free to comment.
posted by Priya @ 3:56 p.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At December 7, 2008 at 10:21 p.m., Blogger Living My Fairytale said…

    Gosh she talks very well for her age. Lil didn't start saying actual sentences til after two.
    As far as birthday ideas, beats me. My 2 year old's birthday sucked. Haha. She had tonsilitis and mouth sores so she was a butt all day and cried...I guess I should have celebrated on a later day. Oh well. I'd say, take something she loves and do a theme of it. I guess. Hehe...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links